Friday 12 April 2013

All my free stuff

I know this isn't strictly speaking a post on any new freeby that you can get, however I do think it has a point. Basically, I was looking through my Stardoll wardrobe today, and I realised just how much of the stuff in there was actually free (either got through a cheat or sent free legitimately by Stardoll). This post is pretty much just to show the advantages of using cheat sites like this one, because some of the stuff which I got for free I would actually have paid for. Today's post will be of all the free clothes I have, tomorrow I will post free accessories and Sunday I will post free furniture.

All in ones:
 
(Left-right) A playsuit I got a while back, dungarees (still availible via the 4:01 club) a Beauty and the Beast skirt and coat outfit, a dinosaur costume (still availible via the 4:01 club)
 
Costumes:
 
(Left-right) A winx fairy costume and wings set, a pair of wings I got a while back, Nicki Minaj Pink Friday costume (still availible, see previous post), a pair of purple wings (possibly still availible)
 
 
 
(Left-right) A Cinderella dress, a Rapunzel dress, a Beauty and the Beast dress (all of which I got a long time ago)
 
 
Dresses:
 
(Left-right) An Olympics dress, a Taylor Swift Wonderstruck dress, the Twilight wedding dress (all of which are old)
 
 
 
I don't actually remember where I got any of these dresses, the top one in the middle row was a starter dress but the rest are very old
 
 
 
I think the childline dress (the middle one in the end row) is still availible through the Childline club, the rest are quite old. The blue one in the middle row was from Oktoberfest and the pink one in the first row is from the Barbie club so may still be availible.
 
 
Jackets:
 
A selection of long and short coats, all of which were free but none of them are availible any more, except for the gray one on the end row which is gained through Stardoll Academy (I also think the waistcoat on the first row was Stardoll Academy).
 
Mixed:
 
These are the ones I couldn't quite fit into the other images. All three pairs of shorts I got at the start when I first made my account, the skirt and the tights I can't remember where I got those.

Shirts:
 
The top two shirts on the first row and the bottom two shirts on the second row are from Hannah Montana (which may still be availible, they were from the Hannah Montana club a while ago), the bikini top I got at the start with the matching shorts above, the pink top with Jaqueline Wilson on was from a club about her from a while ago, the rainbow shirt I got at the beginning.
 
 
 
The pirate shirt is from Stardoll Academy, the secret kingdom shirt is from the secret kingdom club, the 16 days shirt was from the 16 days campaign a while ago.
 
 
 
All of these slogan shirts were from a variety of different things. The three in the last row were from the Super Me campaign, the ones about football were from the World Cup, the olympics one was from the Olympics 2012 and the Mum rocks one was from Mothers day.
 
 
Trousers:
 
I can't remember where any of these are from either, but one of them may have been through the Stardoll Academy.
 
 
Skirts:
 
The bottom two in the first row are from Stardoll Academy, the pink one in the middle row is from Barbie and the outfit on the end (it is actually three separate things) was from Diwali a couple of years ago.
 
 
I hope this post wasn't too annoying and helped to show the benefits of getting free stuff wherever possible. I totally get that a lot of these things you probably won't like, the point is they are free so you should get them anyway. Besides, if you are a Superstar then when the cheat isn't availible anymore you can always sell them to make some free money! I just collect them because they are free though, you never know when there might be a contest which needs a princess dress! Also, if you know where any of the things came from which I couldn't remember, post in the comments below so that I can check if they are still there!
 
clairey_fairy oxo
 
 
P.S. 'clairey_fairy' is my Stardoll name, add me if you want to :)











2 comments:

  1. Judi Bola/Olahraga Lainnya (Sportbook) merupakan sebuah Jenis Taruhan Online Terkenal Di Indonesia saat ini. Dimana semua orang dapat kesempatan yang sama untuk memperoleh keberuntungan dari semua games yang ada termasuk Pemahaman Odds SBOBET. Saat melakukan taruhan para pemain tentu tidak akan terlepas dari istilah asing yang disebut (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add a comment. All constructive comments are greatly appreciative, but please no nasty messages.