Saturday 13 April 2013

All my free stuff (continued)

As promised, these are all the free accessories I have been able to get over the years. I am not doing to do the furniture one anymore, because there is too much of it and I don't want to rearrange my suite, sorry.

Costumes:


I missed out these costumes when I was posting them all yesterday: (left-right) a hunger games outfit, Brave bow and arrow and a Xbox Kinex suit thing
 
Bags:
 
Random selection of bags I have got over the years. The pink egg shaped one at the top and the blue spotty one are still availible (see my previous posts about a Barbie bag and a Lil-Lets bag). I don't think any of the others are still availible because I got them a while ago.
 
Hats:
 
 
None of these hats are availible anymore, except for the silver one at the top which I got through the Stardoll Academy. The reindeer headband was from the Christmas advent calendar, so maybe that will be availible again this December.
 
Jewelery:



(Left-right): belts, face-wear and other jewelery. The brown belt with what looks like a gun in it was from either the Hunger Games, Brave or Puss In Boots I think, and the red heart belt was from the Hannah Montana club (I don't know if this is still availible or not). The pirate face make-up is still availible through the 4:01 club. The medal I got during the 2012 Olympics, and the long necklace at the end with the reindeer on was from the Christmas advent calendar.

Shoes:
 
A random mix of shoes (and one pair of socks) that I got for free. The pirate boots second from the end are from Puss In Boots, I think the pixelated wellies are from the Stardoll Academy, the socks are either Stardoll Academy or the Christmas Advent calendar I think, the green sneakers are from the Xbox Kinex club.
 
Hopefully this post was interesting and not too annoying. Sorry again about the furniture, it will just be too much hassle to rearrange all of the furniture in my suite, plus some of it doesn't say whether it was paid for or not and I like all of my posts to be accurate.
 
 
clairey_fairy oxo

6 comments:

  1. My main account that I use the most is clairey_fairy but I also have an old account which I sometimes go on which is ellapup12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My main account that I use the most is clairey_fairy but I also have an old account which I sometimes go on which is ellapup12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's truly awesome, bro. Your article about cockfight in philipine make me remember about one and only greatest boxer from philipine, manny pacquaio. Many issues mention, he have big chicken farm in philipine, we are from sabung ayam online wherever called online cockfight agent literally want to talk about this issue, but many people think that's jokes to full detail at www.sateayam.co You can visit our blog in http://demibler.blogspot.com/2018/06/ayam-shamo-ayam-sabung-dari-jepang-yang.html but in my blog user bahasa (indonesia means like bali ), if you want to know much about cockfight, you can contact ours.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add a comment. All constructive comments are greatly appreciative, but please no nasty messages.